Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stamps Anyone?

For the International Year of Chemistry, IUPAC and UNESCO are holding a series of competitions, and one of them, titled 'Stamps Anyone?' is a global stamp competition, and requires participants to design stamps on the topic 'Chemistry as a Cultural Enterprise'. I have designed a stamp too, and submitted on the following link:
http://mtn.e2bn.net/satw_design_a_national_stamp/

 Please comment on it!!


More Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment