Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Taylor Swift's Back to December

So I just heard Taylor Swift's Back to December and its actually is good. Its nothing I was thinking it was gonna be after I had heard Speak Now, and I was hoping for something pretty bad. Her vocals in the song are amazing and I just love the way the song's melancholy yet lively at the same time.

I'm just kinda happy that there is a good song on the album, even though I like Innocent and Mine.

-mystic
 p.s.- I sincerely hate her fringe in the pic though.



UPDATE- Its been floating around the net lately, so I'll put it up. Taylor Swift has allegedly written this song about Taylor Lautner.

No comments:

Post a Comment