Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Taylor Swift's Mean

Well, I heard the song and well, its good. More country than pop. It's a bit Kenny Roger-ish. I think its got a typical country kinda music.

That's all I have to say about  it.

And, yeah. In her lyrics, TS is obviously pointing at her critics so I think it'd be ironic when someone doesn't like the song and will lash it out in return.

Back to December still the best song on the album so far.
-mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment