Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Monday, December 22, 2008

Animax first movie! lamination for beauty

TOPIC:-In LaMB, the process of Lamination was first invented to preserve youth and beauty until it evolved into a form of imprisonment. Would you commit a crime to stay young and beautiful?
MY VIEWS:-Lamination is a process where somebody is put in a suit or laminated. This is done to criminals and they can stay young and beautiful for about 500 years. But that means that their face nerves are constrained and they can’t speak and touch other people until asked to fo so. And that is the reason than even if somebody pays me $2 Billion to commit a crime on Cerra and be laminated, I would refuse. What’s the point of staying young and pretty if you are not free. If your outer beauty can’t be seen by others, even if you are a god-at-heart kind of a person, what’s the point. Besides, once you have committed a crime, you are no more a good-at-heart person. So, I will not commit a crime to stay young and beautiful.


CREDITS:- the topic of debate- http://www.animax-lamb.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment