Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Animax First Movie! LaMB tasks

TOPIC:-If you were given access to a LaMB, what tasks would you have it perform for you?
MY VIEWS:-If I were given access to a LaMB it would be really fantastic. I could make it do all sorts of things. On my order, it would:-

Clean the roads, footpaths and parks in my town.

Clean the rivers that flow through the city and are now basically dead.

Clean my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment