Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Aniamx First Movie! policies for environment

TOPIC:- Lamination is considered a form of recycling by the Central Administration Bureau of Cerra (CABC). If you worked for the CABC what other policies would you implement to preserve the environment?
MY VIEWS:- Cerra is aplanet which is facing harsh environmental problems. If I were living on planet Cerra, and working for CABC, the tasks I would implement for the protection of the environment are:-
1. Make some groups of the LaMBs carry aforestation on the barren land.
2. I would order a certain number of shepherds to make their LaMBs clean the water-bodies.
3. I would order some other shepherds to make their LaMBs clean the roads and then decompse the bio-degradable waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment