Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hagaren remake!

Ges what did i just find on ANN! A fma remake is being made! :) http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-01-11/new-fullmetal-alchemist-anime-staff-confirmed is the link. its gonna be directed by Yasuhiro Irie. I m so excited about it. i mean the anime tv series had a pretty disappointing end and in the movie's end, the bros, come together, but separate from all their other companions and their original world.

But from what i read, i understand that they r primarily going to stick to d manga storyline this time, probably from where they diverged from. i read d comments and someone stated that it was money that they were remaking the whole thing, even after its grand success among the audiences. and if u ask for my personal opinion, the remake will spoil the whole consistency in the story. Tho i m dying to watch the remark, it might just be best for the anime version to remain unchanged.


No comments:

Post a Comment