Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Thursday, January 29, 2009

LaMB- crime for beauty

Lamination is a process where somebody is put in a suit or laminated. This is
done to criminals and they can stay young and beautiful for about 500 years. But
that means that their face nerves are constrained and they can’t speak and touch
other people until asked to fo so. And that is the reason than even if somebody
pays me $2 Billion to commit a crime on Cerra and be laminated, I would refuse.
What’s the point of staying young and pretty if you are not free. If your outer
beauty can’t be seen by others, even if you are a god-at-heart kind of a person,
what’s the point. Besides, once you have committed a crime, you are no more a
good-at-heart person. So, I will not commit a crime to stay young and beautiful.

posted on 22 dec 08 by me. But now I have changed my mind. I wud not commit a crime to stay beutiful, but i wud like to experience for once how does it feel to be a LaMB. Male LaMBs are called Adam+serial no. and the female ones are called Eve+serial no. Then even my code name wud be Eve+something! :) ! But not for a long time definately.

No comments:

Post a Comment