Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Friday, February 5, 2010

Announcement

Hi all!

I know that I haven't posted in ages, but I'm going to post more regularly now. But as of now, i have decided not to use this blog only to post about anime, but about others things that interest me (books, music, movies, twilight etc. etc.)

The blog URL and title will stay the same, but now it will about a lot more, giving me a braoder range to things to write about.

-mystic.

No comments:

Post a Comment