Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

World Book Fair Delhi

Hey,

On Sunday, I visited the World Book Fair in Pragati Maidan, Delhi. The fair was simply HUGE (and that's when I only visited 2 out of 8 halls). Almost all the publishers whose books I wanted were there. Random House, Om Books House, Pan Macimillian, Roli Books, Hachette, Harper Collins, Frank Brothers and a lot more (except Simon and Schuster (I wanted Hush, Hush by Becca FitzPatrick really bad)). I got quite a bit of books. Some books (like hush hush) were ones I wanted and couldn't find, but probably Though probably one book shouldn't cloud my experience. All in all, it was great, and all book--lovers are reccomended to go there next time.
-mystic

p.s.- I'll review the books around mid-March

No comments:

Post a Comment