Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Friday, February 5, 2010

FMA:B in English

Hi all,

Speed Post: fullmetal alchemist:brotherhood will be telecasted in the US on Adult Swim fron Feb 14 in ENGLISH.

Vic will reprise his role as Ed, but Al will be voiced by Maxey Whitehead. (i personally think that Aaron would do better as Al. Let's hope Maxey turns out to be a good Al too.)

-mystic

P.S.Since i am posting this, I'd like to mention that Animax already broadcastes FMA:B in english from Monday to Thursday at 7p.m. IST.

No comments:

Post a Comment