Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Friday, September 17, 2010

Taylor Swift's Innocent

Yes, the song premierred on VMAs 2010 and admitedly, it was better than I expected. Really, after I heard Mine, I was a bit disappointed because it had the Love Story rhythm, but it didn't have the charm. (The video was great though). But Innocent has a strange Evanescnce tinge to it, which isn't very bad. It might actually work.



Matilyn Monroe (sort of hair
)+curly hair+red lipstick=definitely not working.
 But yeah, that hairstyle of her's might have been a miss.-------------------->







ps- I just realised that the title could mean a lot of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment