Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Thousand Suns II

All right, so I am not a musical genius, but i did realise that Linkin Park's A Thousand Suns is a concept album. I have heard like two-three times by now, and frankly, where is the story?

I mean, out of the 15 tracks, I hav even started liking some more that I did the first time, but I can't figure out the concept of the album.

Its just this thing they are singing and A thousand Suns, I think, failed achieve the depth it could have. Just a bit of modifications, and this album could really have done well for me.

Anyways, I still think 'Wretches and Kings' is the best track so far.

-mystic

No comments:

Post a Comment