Hi all!

Thank you for viewing my blog. I hope that you will enjoy going through the posts and don't forget to comment on them. My blog's focus shifted recently, from anime in to many other things like music and books and certain other things i want to blog about. I hope you all talk and comment about things on my blog or anything at all here too! :)


Quick Links

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To people who administer Mysticalchemist land

So its been raining all month in mysicalchemist land and it's not like we have frequent powercuts, just few prolonged ones. And so far only a foot bridge has collapsed. Yeah, right. Stadium roofs have also collapsed and the roads aren't there any longer. I think they have submerged under the flowing rivers flowing in place of the roads. Also, the remaining parts of roads that were still visible have hid under potholes and dug-up holes and manholes and all the other holes.

This is for all the people who responisible for or adminster all this or work in these deptts or can do something about this to kindly rescue the people who have been inflicted with all the rain induced infrastucture-less-ness of the mysticalchemist land and go do something about the power and the damn foot bridge.

-regards
people of mysticalchemist land.

ps- I think the rain has stopped but that is just one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment